Mobile Scratch Removal
Whether someone vandalised and ‘keyed’ your car – or you accidentally scratched it while out bush bashing – scratches look ugly and you want them removed!
Fortunately, our small-area repair technology means vehicle scratches can be fixed without a panel beater or body shop.
Scratches We Can Repair
- Key scratches
- Other vandalism scratches
- Bush-Bashing scratches (from tree branches, etc.)
- Wear and tear scratches (this often occurs when people put high-use items – such as prams or golf-clubs – in and out of the car on a frequent basis)
- Other car paint repairs – click here
Scratches We Can’t Repair
Our small-area repair technology (SMART) is specially developed for minor scratches and cosmetic repairs. If you have a deep scratch that runs across multiple car panels, you might be better off using a body shop service. If you’re unsure, feel free to send us a photo of the scratch by SMS or email and we’ll let you know whether we can help.
Car Scratch Removal Process
Using SMART – Small & Medium Area Repair Techniques – we can remove and repair most scratches to your vehicle. Our repair process involves a series of steps including:
- Correction/smoothing of scratch damage
- Computerised colour matching
- Small area paint touch ups and expert spray painting
- Computerised colour matching for all cars
Smart Finish is proud to use world-class De Beer paint products. We also use an on-board computer to lookup the exact paint colour for your vehicle’s make, model and year – allowing us to create outstanding results for all kinds of vehicle scratch repair.
Mobile Scratch Repair: Perth Bookings
Call SMART Finish today for fast, cost-effective car scratch repair and vehicle scratch removal in the Perth metro area.
Scratch Repair Results
Check out the video below to view our some of our scratch repair results. Remember, we do all kinds of mobile car paint repair, including scratches, dents, cracks, scuffs and more. So no matter what you (or someone else!) has done to your car, call Smart Finish today!